Sleeping in Dallas-Fort Worth Airport
DFW international airport represents one of the most important international flight hubs in the country. That is why it usually receives many connections. Therefore, passengers must wait for their connection and sometimes could be a long layover. Or it may also happen that some travelers arrive late at night and the connection is the next morning.
Another uncomfortable situation could be a very early departing flight in the morning and some travelers prefer to spend the night before at the airport.
For either of these situations, a good alternative is to stay in an on-site hotel. Here you have some good options:
Conveniently located inside DFW's International Terminal D, the hotel can easily be accessed from any terminal via Skylink, the Airport's complimentary high-speed train, or Terminal Link, the Airport's complimentary shuttle bus.
- Convenient bed-side touch panel that controls the room’s lights, window shades and air conditioning.
- Standard room features include a 40” flat panel television, oversized bathroom with freestanding shower and separate soaking tub, granite-top desk, in-room safe and minibar.
- The Grand Met restaurant offers a menu with influences of the Mediterranean and Pacific Rim.
- M Lounge, a quintessential martini and sushi bar
- Moka, a coffee café, proudly carrying the illy® Café Artisti del Gusto designation where guests can look forward to enjoying an authentic Italian/European coffee experience featuring the illy® brand.
- 34,000 sq. feet of flexible meeting space
- 24-hour, complimentary rooftop fitness center with steam rooms, saline pool and spa treatment rooms.
Located near Terminal C
- 70 meeting rooms, including a 21,120-sq.-ft. ballroom, 18,050 sq-ft. exhibit space, 4,832-sq.-ft. junior ballroom and an Executive Conference Level with sleeping and meeting rooms all on one floor.
- 24-7 food & beverage service at Jett's Coffee Bar inside the hotel.
- Stay one night at Hyatt Regency DFW and receive three or seven nights' complimentary parking with the hotel's Park-Stay-Fly package.
- Cleaning service
- Business Center
- 24-hour computer access
- Hyatt StayFit Gym Outdoor,
- zero-edge pool
- Mister G's premium steakhouse
- Jacob's Spring Grille - serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
- ACES lobby bar
- Jett's coffee bar open 24/7
It is located inside DFW Airport’s Southgate Plaza near the Rental Car Facility
- 137 guest rooms, including five suites
- Fitness center, indoor pool with adjoining outdoor sun deck
- Meeting rooms
- Complimentary hotel-wide Wi-Fi Internet access
- Gallery Menu, Fresh 24/7 with mouthwatering options including our signature flatbreads & more
- Complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet™ served daily, with hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, oatmeal and plenty more to choose from
- Grab 'n Go case offers new sandwiches & greens from our Gallery Menu and bottled beverages for moments on the run
- Coffee to Cocktails bar serves Starbucks® specialty coffees & teas, premium beer, wine and cocktails
- 1,745 sq. ft. of flexible meeting and state of the art audio visual equipment
- Indoor pool with adjoining out-door sundeck
- Complimentary 24/7 gym with Life Fitness® cardio equipment
- Complimentary transportation to/from DFW Airport 7 days a week from 5:00am to 11:00pm
It is located in Terminal A & D (A38, D23)
- It features ten spacious private suites and hot showers.
- Shower rooms offer towels, body wash, shampoo and conditioner, as well as a hairdryer, and toiletry needs.
- Premier suites including a connecting suite for groups and families.
- Each room has a computer with a 32″ screen equipped with high-speed internet, flight tracking information, and DirecTV.
Accommodation options nearby
For other accommodation options nearby, Click here. Or, use the following map: